Applies to: Students, Faculty, Staff
Answers the questions:
- How do I change my password?
- Can I change my password myself?
- How do I enroll my account for online password reset?
Asbury University's password management is hosted in Microsoft's Azure cloud service. This allows Asbury students, faculty, and staff to reset their passwords and unlock their accounts from the online platform anytime after they have enrolled.
For more information on resetting a forgotten password, please read this article. How to Reset a Forgotten Password
When logging in to an Microsioft 365 resource, you will see a prompt to set up the security features required to do online password reset. Please see the process below for how to navigate these prompts to enroll in self-service password resets.
1. Open a browser on your laptop or desktop and navigate to office.asbury.edu to sign into your Asbury email online.
2. Enter your credentials and you should be prompted with the following message "more information required."
3. Click "next" and you will be asked to confirm your current password.
4. Once confirmed, you can begin to fill out the security options.
a. You have the option to enter a phone number, a secondary email (non-asbury), and set up security questions.
b. Please note, you must set up at least 2 of the 3 options. We recommend you add all 3 options if possible.
5. After setting up your information, you can click "finish" and continue to your email online. Now you can reset your Asbury password at anytime by clicking "forgot password" on the main sign-in page.