Applies to: Students, Faculty, Staff
Answers the questions:
- How do I know what my account credentials are?
- How do I access my account?
- What is my email?
- How do I set my password?
Password: first four letters of last name followed by ZIP code || Ex. smit54321 (no spaces, no capitals)
- For students without ZIP codes: use five zeroes (00000)
- For students whose last names have fewer than four letters:
- 3 letter last name: add your first initial before your full last name + zip code. || Ex. jdoe54321
- 2 letter last names: add the first 2 letters of your first name before your last name + zip code.
If the default password does not let you in, you may reset your password by visiting password.asbury.edu or the Service Desk can reset it for you after verifying your identity over the phone or in person. You can reach the Service Desk at (859)-858-5177 or in-person in Kinlaw 131.