Mobile Eagle ID Setup for iPhone and Apple Watch
Applies to: Students, Faculty, Staff
Answers the questions:
- How do I use my Mobile ID on my Apple Watch?
How do I use my iPhone as my ID card?
- Can I use my phone to access my dorm or pay for meals?
The Mobile Eagle ID is available to all enrolled students and current employees. Tap your iPhone, Apple Watch or Android phone at readers across campus to conveniently access your Eagle ID. You’ll still have your physical card, and now you can add your Eagle ID either to one iPhone and one Apple Watch, or one Android phone.
For android users, please see the solution article Setup for Android.
Mobile ID iPhone and Apple Watch Requirements
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later
iOS 12 or later
Apple Watch Series 1 or later
Watch OS 5 or later
Signed into iCloud. If two devices are used, both must be signed into same iCloud account.
eAccounts Mobile App
Loaded from Apple App Store or Google Play stores by searching Transact eAccounts
Minimal set up is required to use your Mobile ID. Most users can begin using their Eagle ID on their phone in minutes. If you have previously had your photo taken, move on to set-up. If you have not had your ID photo taken, please visit the Service Desk in Kinlaw Library, room 131, to have your ID photo taken. Please note that an ID photo is required to use Mobile ID.
- Receive your physical Asbury University Eagle ID and/or ID photo at the Service Desk in Kinlaw Library, Room 131.
- If you haven’t done so already, set up your Asbury network credentials and multi-factor authentication login at myaccount.microsoft.com.
Setting Up Mobile ID on iPhone or Apple Watch
- Download the Transact eAccounts Mobile app from the App Store to your phone.
- Open Transact eAccounts. Click through the startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for Asbury University and click through to the Eagle ID login screen.
- Enter your Asbury network credentials to authenticate your device. If you have not set up your Asbury network credentials, please see ‘Getting Started’ above.
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button to add your Eagle ID to Apple Wallet. You can add your student ID to one iPhone and one Apple Watch.
- Click iPhone and continue through the prompts (Next, Agree to Terms & Conditions).
- When the process is complete, the app will send a notification to verify your Eagle ID Mobile ID has been added to Wallet.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner to return to the Home screen of the app.
- You can now add your Apple Watch using the same process.
Adding Your Mobile ID to Apple Wallet on a Second Device
- Repeat steps 1-5 to login to the Transact eAccounts Mobile App.
- Ensure your second device is signed into the same iCloud account as the first device.
- From the Campus ID screen in Transact eAccounts, tap the in the upper right corner of your Transact Mobile Credential display.
- Tap Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet.
- Choose your second device to add your Transact Mobile Credential.
- On the Add Card to Wallet screen, tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete adding your card.
Using Mobile ID on Your iPhone
Your iPhone or Apple Watch must be turned on, but it does not have to be connected to a network. For iPhones 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and later, Express Mode allows you to use your Eagle ID without unlocking the device with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID. Just tap your device against the reader to recognize your Eagle ID. On iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Express Mode with power reserve is available for up to five hours after the device’s battery needs to be charged.
- To display your Eagle ID Mobile ID, open Apple Wallet and select your Eagle ID from your saved cards.
- To add funds to your accounts in the Transact eAccounts app, first save a payment method at the Transact eAccounts website at https://asbury-sp.transactcampus.com/eaccounts.
- Make a deposit via your desktop or mobile browser.
- After completing the deposit, there will be an option at https://asbury-sp.transactcampus.com/eaccounts to save your credit card information.
- Once you have added the card information on the Transact eAccounts website, that card will be available in the Transact eAccounts app for future deposits. If you have already used Transact eAccounts to access your Mobile ID, you will need to sign out and back in to update the saved payment information.
Contact information for the Service Desk is also available from the Eagle ID menu in the Apple Wallet.