Reporting Lost or Stolen Credentials

Modified on: Mon, 2022, Nov 21 11:13 AM

Applies to: Students, Faculty, Staff
Revised: 2022-10-24
Status: Approved

Answers the questions:

  • I lost my ID, what do I do?
  • What if my ID is stolen?
  • Do I need to pay for a new ID?


If your smartphone, smart watch, or physical ID is lost or stolen, our staff can disable the credentials associated with that device to prevent unauthorized access.

Lost or Stolen ID Cards

If your ID card is lost or missing, you will need to have your ID reprinted by the Service Desk. Once a replacement is printed, your old ID card will be automatically deactivated to prevent unauthorized access. To have a new ID printed, first stop by the Kinlaw Library Circulation Desk to pay for your replacement ID card ($15), then bring your receipt to the Service Desk in the basement of Kinlaw Library to obtain a replacement.

Lost or Stolen Devices

If your device is lost or stolen, contact the Service Desk with your name, if the device is lost or stolen, and the type of device that is missing. We will place a freeze on the device's permissions to prevent unauthorized access to your account. If your device is found, reach out the the Service Desk to have your device credentials unfrozen.

Contact us:

  • Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
  • Click to visit us online at
  • Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.