All current Asbury University students, faculty, and staff have access to 1TB of storage space in OneDrive. Please utilize this space to securely store school and work documents as well as collaborate with classmates and co-workers on projects.
OneDrive: How to Log In, Upload, and Share Files
1. There are two ways to access OneDrive, you can either go straight to the site and log in, or you can access it through office.asbury.edu which may be quicker for users who are already signed into their Asbury email online.
a. To access OneDrive you can go straight to OneDrive.com and click "Sign In" to login. When prompted, enter your Asbury username and password.
b. If you are signed into office.asbury.edu, then click the waffle icon in the top left and select "OneDrive" from the Microsoft apps listed (if you do not see this app listed, please contact the Service Desk.)
2. Once signed in, you will see the overview of all of your files. This may be blank if you have not uploaded any files.
a. The default view will by your files. On the left, you can switch to look at items shared with you, or the recently used items.
b. The top bar serves as your "action" console - from here you can create a new file, which will be saved into OneDrive, or you can upload existing files from your computer.
3. By clicking on a file or folder in OneDrive, you can choose to share, download, delete, or move that file. Either use the share icon that will appear to the right of the item or use the share option that shows up on the top bar when you click on a file or folder. You will have the option to share as "view only" or with editing permissions for the person you are sharing it with.
- Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
- Click to visit us online at http://www.asbury.edu/its
- Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131