Applies to: Students
Answers the questions:
- Is there an app for Discovery?
- How do I install the Pulse app?
There is a mobile app for Discovery! The Pulse app runs on both iPhone and Android devices.
How to Download and Configure the Brightspace Pulse App
1. Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for Brightspace Pulse, and download the app.
2. After you install the app, launch it on your device. You will be prompted for the name of your institution. Search for and select Asbury University.
3. Once you have linked your app to the University, you will be prompted to log in with your Asbury University email address and password.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to view a list all of your classes. Click on a class to see more of the content or click the upcoming button on the bottom toolbar to see your schedule for the next week.
The app allows you to do all the basic functions of viewing assignments and quizzes, however, not all coursework may be completed through the app. Use of the Discovery website (discovery.asbury.edu) is still required for coursework.
For a complete rundown of the Pulse app, please visit this web page describing the app: https://www.d2l.com/products/pulse/