This document will walk through how to access and review your Financial Aid Award Letters in your Asbury University Student Portal.
1. First, you will need to log into portal.asbury.edu.
2. On the main page under the Financial section, click on "Financial Aid Offer Letters."
3. Scroll down to the "Offer of Financial Aid" to see your financial aid offer as well as accept or decline loans.
4. To accept, decline, or make changes to your offer, select the red "Accept/Decline Award" under the loans section or click the blue "Request changes to offer" at the bottom.
5. From here, you can alter the amounts of the loan per semester and then check the "Accept" or "Decline" options to the right.
a. Please note, if you do not plan to attend the University and want to decline all financial aid, please check the "Decline all Financial Aid" option.
6. When you have completed your changes and you've marked "Accept" or "Decline," click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
7. For questions regarding offer letters, contact Financial Aid:
- 859-858-3511 x2195