This document describes the process of setting up access to your Asbury University email account on your iOS Device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) for iOS 7 or later. Please note that the Service Desk recommends you be running the latest version of the iOS software before attempting this connection.
If you need to set up your Asbury email on an iPhone with an older OS please use these instructions:
1. From the Home screen tap the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap "Accounts and Passwords."
3. Now tap “Add Account.”
4. To set up an Asbury University Email Account, choose the "Exchange" option.
5. You will first be prompted to enter your Asbury University email address and a description for the account.
- Email - Your Asbury email address
Description - Asbury Email
From here there are two ways to complete the setup process. You can sign in through the Microsoft Single Sign On page or you can configure the account manually. For Single Sign On, use the instructions directly below. For manual configuration, jump to the next section for instructions.
1. Choose "Sign In" and enter your Asbury email address and password into the single sign on window.
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: (leave blank)
- Username: Your Asbury email address
- Password: Your Asbury password
7. Tap "Done". Your device will locate your email account. You will be asked to choose whether or not you would like to sync your "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Reminders". When you have chosen which items you would like to sync, tap "Save" at the top.
8. If you experience any difficulties, please contact the Service Desk using the information below.