With OneDrive on your mobile device, you can access, upload, and share your files from anywhere. The mobile app lets you:
Open your files in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to edit them.
Share, delete, move, or rename files.
Save files offline so you can view or edit when you're not connected to the internet.
Create new files and folders, take photos or videos, and upload new files.
Use Scan to turn a document, whiteboard, or business card into a PDF that you can annotate and share with others.
Switch between multiple OneDrive accounts.
2. Once the app is installed, you will need to open it and sign in.
3. Type in your full Asbury email address.
4. The app will redirect you to an Asbury specific sign in page. Re-enter your Asbury email address and Asbury password.
5. Once you have signed in, you will see a list of all the files you have uploaded to OneDrive.
a. Tap on a file to view it. From here, you can open the in an Office app like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to do more editing.
6. If you tap on the 3 vertical dots (the more settings menu) next to the file, a new set of options will open up.
#2 - Tapping on the "Share" button will allow you to copy the link, email the file in outlook, invite people to collaborate, send in mail, add to a note, and more.
#3 - You can delete the item from here.
#4 - If you select "Make Available Offline," a copy of the file will be downloaded so you can access it at anytime even if you are not connected to the internet.
#5 - Tap "Move" to
#6 - Select "Details" to view more info on the file.
#7 - Use this option to rename the file if you want to change its title.
Scroll down in the menu farther to access the option to "Open in Another App" and "Edit," these options will allow you to move the file into Microsoft's mobile app for Word, Excel, etc. for further editing.
9. Swipe down to the bottom of the "Me" page to sign out of the app.
- Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
- Click to visit us online at http://www.asbury.edu/its
- Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131