To send and receive your email in Outlook, you will first need to add your email account to Outlook. This document will walk through how to add your email to Outlook.
Adding to Add Your Email to Outlook
Many email accounts, including Microsoft Exchange accounts, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, and Live.com accounts, Office 365 accounts, and other POP and IMAP accounts can be added using Outlook's automatic setup option. If Outlook does not prompt you to walk through the automatic setup, you can use these instructions to add your first account or additional accounts.
1. Open Outlook and select File
2. Next, click on Add Account.
3. For Outlook 2016, enter your email address, then select Connect.
a. For Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010, select Email Account and then enter your name, email address, and password. Then select Next.
4. If you have any issues with the setup, try setting up the account manually. Follow all the instructions until #3, instead of entering your email, select "Manual Setup" at the bottom.
5. On the next screen, set the type of mailbox to "Outlook.com or Exchange." Then click next.
6. Now enter your name and Asbury email address.
a. The server must be: outlook.office365.com
b. Enter your email address for your username and type in your Asbury password.
c. Check the "Remember Password" box.
6. Click next and wait for Outlook to pull your information and set up the new mailbox.
- Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
- Click to visit us online at http://www.asbury.edu/its
- Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131