To send and receive your email in Outlook, you will first need to add your email account to Outlook. This document will walk through how to add your email to Outlook.
Many types of email accounts, including Microsoft Exchange accounts, Outlook.com, Gmail.com, Hotmail.com, and Live.com accounts can be added using Outlook's automatic setup option. If Outlook does not prompt you to walk through the automatic setup, you can use these instructions to add your first account or additional accounts.
1. Open Outlook and select File
2. Next, click on Add Account.
3. Enter your email address, then select Connect.
a. For Outlook 2013 and 2010, select Email Account and then enter your name, email address, and password. Then select Next.
4. If you have any issues with the setup, try setting up the account manually. Follow all the instructions until #3, instead of entering your email, click the dropdown for Advanced Options and select Manual Setup.
5. On the next screen, set the type of mailbox to "Outlook.com or Exchange." Then click Next.
6. Now enter your name and Asbury email address.
a. The server must be: outlook.office365.com
b. Enter your email address for your username and type in your Asbury password.
c. Check the "Remember Password" box.
6. Click Next and wait for Outlook to pull your information and set up the new mailbox! Now you can go back and add other accounts, if needed, or continue using your newly set up Asbury email!