This document will walk through how to create custom mailboxes in the iOS Mail app. You can take a folder or sub-folder from one of your mailboxes and "pin" it to the top as its own mailbox to have quick access to the folder.
1. Open the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad. In the Mailboxes list, tap Edit.
2. Click on the "Add Mailbox" option at the bottom of your mailbox listings.
Please note, this is a different action than clicking "New Mailbox" at the bottom.
3. If you have multiple email accounts linked with your mail app, you will need to select the account in which you want to search.
4. Click the folder or sub-folder you want to move into your mailbox list. In this example, we want to have quick access to the "Support Specialist" folder.
5. Now the folder will display in the mailbox list. At this time you can use the three horizontal bars (on the far right) to drag the folder up or down until it is in the position you would like.
6. When you have finished add and moving mailboxes, click "Done" at the top right. Now the new mailbox you have created (from the folder or sub-folder) will display in your mailbox list. Click "edit" at anytime to remove the mailbox or add new ones.
Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
Click to visit us online at http://www.asbury.edu/its
- Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131