This document describes the process of setting up access to your Asbury University email account on your iOS Device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) for iOS 7 or later. Please note that the Service Desk recommends you be running the latest version of the iOS software before attempting this connection.
If you need to set up your Asbury email on an iPhone with an newer OS please use these instructions:
1. From the Home screen tap the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings screen, tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Now tap “Add Account”.
4. To set up an Asbury University Email Account, tap '"Exchange".
5. You will first be prompted to enter your Asbury University email address and password, and a description for the account.
- Email Your Asbury email address
- Password Your account password
- Description Asbury Email
6. Now tap Next. Fill in the rest of the fields according to the information below:
7. Tap "Done". Your device will locate your email account. You will be asked to choose whether or not you would like to sync your "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Reminders". When you have chosen which items you would like to sync, tap "Save" at the top.
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: (leave blank)
- Username: Your Asbury email address
8. If you experience any difficulties, please contact the Service Desk using the information below.
Call 859-858-5177 or campus extension 2177
Click to visit us online at http://www.asbury.edu/its
Or Visit us in the Kinlaw Library, room 131