This document will cover the basics of using office.asbury.edu. This how you can access your Asbury email online at any time.
1. Open a web browser of your choice, and type office.asbury.edu in the address bar.
2. Enter your full Asbury email and password in the fields provided.
a. The default username is: email@example.com (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
b. The default password is: first four letters of last name + zip code (ex. smit12345)
3. Click "Sign In".
Composing a New Email
1. Click "New"
2. Enter the email address you want to send to. Compose your message, then click "Send".
Deleting an Email
1. Select the email you want to delete.2. Click "Delete" or press the delete button on your keyboard.
Searching for an Email
1. Click "Search Mail and People."
2. Start typing the subject of the email you are looking, the name of the person who sent it, or a keyword in the body of the email. The search function will begin populating results as you type.
1. Click the account icon in the top right corner of the page.
a.This icon will have a blank picture unless you upload your own photo.
2. Click Sign out in the menu that appears.
Downloading Office 2016
Current students, faculty, and staff can download Microsoft Office 2016 to their personal computers for free. See these instyructions for more details: